Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{Bride} Natalie-Bridals/Wedding



I loved Natalie. She was a Signature Brides Bride, and she had the most darling little boy!! She was also prego, which she said made for a challenge in finding a dress that would accommodate for her growing tummy and would be flowy enough that you couldn't tell! But she was hardly showing and even though she said she didn't LOVE her dress, she was beautiful!!
Natalie had this saying, "It is what it is". Every time I hear that I think of her and her positive outlook on life. It is what it is and if it's out of your control, then don't worry about it, just do your best. Anyway, thanks to MJ Morgan once again for images ( MJ Morgan was also the photographer for my bride Cindy). These are a mix of bridals and wedding photos. We did her hair down for bridals and pinned it up for the wedding:





No comments:

Post a Comment