Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{Bride} Brittany-Engagements, Bridals, Wedding



I am SOOOOOOOO excited about this post!!! I've known Brittany for years, we grew up in the same ward!! I am about 2 years older than her and just love her to pieces!! She booked me through Signature Brides and we had so much fun! We did a trial run, bridals, a second day of bridals with her fiancee, and then the wedding, so by her wedding day we were expert at her look! She is such a beautiful girl naturally, so anything you do to her only enhances her beauty! She has that gorgeous dark hair that accentuates her skin and makes her eyes pop, so she looks amazing in that white dress of hers!

Exciting: Here is her wedding video, A: because it's amazing, and B: it shows such fabulous close-ups of hair and makeup, I just can't resist sharing it!



Her photographer was Harmony Barker! Go to her website Photography by Harmony. She is seriously SO talented!

Engagements:


Bridals:







Wedding:







No comments:

Post a Comment