In October Signature Brides did a photo shoot. We invited a few models and did a few different looks and had AlixAnn Loosle (AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER) take some pics up Provo Canyon!! I invited 3 girls I know, McCall Modersitzki, Kayla Adair, and Courtney McOmber to come be models and we had a couple other girls as well! I'm only posting these three because they are the three I know :) You can find the rest of the pictures on the Signature Brides Blog!
McCall had her hair done in a faux-bob by Stephanie and Shelby and makeup by Nicole. They were going for the Marilyn Monroe, blonde bombshell look with her and she pulled it of AMAZINGLY.
Link to the rest of her photos HERE.
Kayla was going to have her hair done into kind of an earthy, long, side messy fishtail, but I didn't know she cut her long red hair just days before!! So Shelby improvised and did a fun, spunky 'do that fit perfectly with Kayla's bubbly personality.
Link to the rest of her photos HERE.
For the shoot I was wanting to do some sort of funky mowhawk, completely not something you'd see on any Utah bride, but I wanted it to be more Italian Vogue, odd etc... Court was all mine to make over into a funk bride! It turned out NOTHING like I was imagining, I had like 4 things I pictured, but you know what? I think it looks pretty awesome and crazy. Court was such a good sport and looked AMAZING. Since she was my own model I took lots of my own pictures:
Alixann Loosle:
Link to the rest of her photos HERE.



No comments:
Post a Comment