Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lucie's Transformation: Elegant to Sleek

Lucie let me spend some time playing with her hair last weekend (I know, I'm lucky, she has amazing hair)!! I wanted to try something sleek and up, and in the process it looked so pretty and elegant we just had to snap some pictures of it half up and down!! Her hair is SO amazing to work with, I'm lucky she's my sister-in-law so we can play salon as often as I want (or as often as she'll let me). She's so pretty I had a hard time choosing which pictures to post, so there are a bunch...and none of them are edited, that's just how naturally beautiful she is, not to mention the lighting and everything was perfect!

Uh PS, don't mind the trailer in the back of a couple of the pictures, I probably should have edited out, but they are there for your enjoyment haha :)


Elegant










...to Sleek





3 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! :) I actually like the trailer in the background! A lot. Haha! Love your hair posts Lindsay! You are super talented! New follower! Gentrilee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! I want you to come play salon with my hair, you are so good! I love you gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gentri you are so sweet!! Random, I was just looking at your blog yesterday!! I can't even remember how I came upon it but it is darling!! Hope life is going well for you, can you believe it's been 5 years since high school? Time has flown by!

    Lisa I love you!! I would love to play with your hair! Hope things are going well, Cam and I need to come hang out again!

    ReplyDelete