I saw this post was a draft, something I thought was published a LOOONG time ago...seeing as these pictures were from 2011!!! Couldn't keep from sharing! This girl is beautiful! Can't wait to see her dancing again, as soon as she gets back from the mission she is leaving on in a few months! Love her!
Fall, 2011.
Courtney McOmber is back on the blog!! She's had 3 days of different ballroom competitions that she's needed her hair done for, so we've done three different, AWESOME styles! She is an ALL STAR dancer, keeps taking 1st and 2nd places in all her divisions, I'm so proud of her! Here's some hair :)
Day 1: Low knot bun, one sweeping bang wave with rhinestones.
Day 2: High bun, similar to last year's nationals 'do here. Except Courtney has suddenly sprouted like, 4 more inches of hair that we had to work with. Love it!
Day 3: I forgot my camera. Blah I hate when I do that! It was a high bun, more simple, swirl of rhinestones. I'll update this and add pics later if I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment