Overall it was a successful and very fun weekend. I forgot my camera for one competitors hair, so unfortunately I don't have any pics to show, but what I do have I hope you love!!
{COURTNEY}
THURSDAY
Her coach requested a high bun, something sleek, making a line from her ear up to the top of her head. This turned out beautifully on Court!
In the process...





Courtney competed in Youth Pre-Champ Standard and took 3rd place. Amazing dress right?


That night she competed in Youth Smooth...and she WON 1st PLACE!! Courtney is now the United States Youth Open Smooth Champion. Congrats to her and her partner Joe. They looked amazing!! And her dress is incredible.
SATURDAY
Courtney competed in Youth Standard. She didn't have a preference, so I just came up with this detailed look on the spot. Her hair is always perfect to work with which makes it easy to beautify.
Isn't she gorgeous? She is. And I wish she was my sister, the end.
LInds,
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! Seriously, very impressive! You should do this for a living:)
These are seriously amazing Lindsay!! How did I not know you did hair?? I wish I would have known you when I got married, I thought my hair turned out kind of lame. Also, way to be awesome & get back into ballroom dancing! You looked beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteErin