Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ballroom Nationals Weekend: Lindsay

Last hair stylings for Ballroom Dancesport National Championships...on myself!


{LINDS}...(ME).
Yes, I competed. After three years without dancing or competing, my partner Aaron and I threw together a few routines with a coach and after 5 lessons and 8 practices, we were as ready as we could possibly be. Aaron was my partner for 6 years from ages 13-19. This last weekend, even without much practice or lessons, we did surprisingly better than we ever did in high school. My wonderful mom, mom-in-law, sisters-in-law and grandma/grandpa-in-law and friends Kim and Sarah all came to support me which meant the world to me. Not to mention my husband who got lots of pics and video. So here it is, pics of my own hair:

THURSDAY morning I did my hair in 45 minutes. I didn't have time for much detail, but I swept it back into a low side bun with a little detail...and shoot I can't find any pictures of this hairdo. I will edit this post later if I can find the pics. Too much going on to know where they are I guess!! FRIDAY I had much more time to get ready because I wasn't doing anyone's hair in the morning. I took 1.5 hours and created this look for myself for Pre-Champ Standard. I did a similar look the next day on Courtney because I thought it looked so nice on the floor when I saw pics!!







Here are some bad quality pics from the weekend. I've gotta upload some better ones later, but here's what I have for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment