My cousin Skyler got married to my wonderful new cousin-in-law Becky!
And my family and I took off for an 8 day trip to Maui, our Christmas present (I feel so spoiled).
Skyler's twin sisters and two of my favorite cousins in the whole world, Stacie and Stephanie, spent the night in our little apartment on Friday so we could all wake up and get ready (I was doing their hair of course), and Miss Becky showed up bright and early to have HER hair done! So my bathroom was all sorts of crowded with women while Cam continued sleeping literally just feet away. Thank goodness for earplugs :).
Pics from Photographer Aja Jemmett:






Isn't she beautiful?! Even with all the snow coming down (it was a VERY wet day)!!
Pics from the cousins cameras:
She has such long, beautiful, blonde hair! It was SO easy to work with!
Here is lovely bridesmaid #1, Steph:
and beautiful bridesmaid #2, Stace:
All the ladies together!!...and Skyler.

The wedding was beautiful, they were married in the LDS Temple in Salt Lake City, following which my family jumped in a car and jetted out to the airport to catch our flight. THANK YOU STACE AND STEPH for the pictures! Phew! What a day, but so nice to arrive to some warmth and humidity! We had a blast in Maui.
You are phenomenally talented...amazing! I enjoy seeing what you can do.
ReplyDelete