PS she is the most amazing raw-foods cook/healthy person I know. I went to a raw foods class she did where she taught us how to make the Cheesecake Factory's lettuce wraps-vegetarian/raw style...and they are to die for!! She's so awesome!
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Cindy's Sweeping Side-Do
This lovely lady friend of mine let me come play salon last week (can you tell this is a common theme?? I get some free time and just want to do hair!!). She has the thickest, most beautiful and long hair and I had been inspired by a picture and wanted to try it on her! Thanks Cindy!
PS she is the most amazing raw-foods cook/healthy person I know. I went to a raw foods class she did where she taught us how to make the Cheesecake Factory's lettuce wraps-vegetarian/raw style...and they are to die for!! She's so awesome!




PS she is the most amazing raw-foods cook/healthy person I know. I went to a raw foods class she did where she taught us how to make the Cheesecake Factory's lettuce wraps-vegetarian/raw style...and they are to die for!! She's so awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment