Monday, May 2, 2011

Prom 2011: Anna

Saturday April 23rd was a busy day!! I did 3 ladies hair for Prom. All three of them wanted something completely different, which was really fun!

{Anna}

She wore a beautiful vintage grey dress and naturally wanted a sweeping vintage look. She brought me a picture of Tyra Banks with a huge sweeping wave on her hair, very old classic look. Anna has short, straight across bangs and normally this look is easier with longer bangs but we decided to give it a shot!! I'd say we were both satisfied...no, more like we were jumping up and down with happiness (I know, we probably got too excited haha) at the final product!! She looks STUNNING, like she stepped right out of that era!! Thanks Anna for being willing to try something different! (I edited these photos with a cool technique called CinemaScope)









Isn't she beautiful? :)

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! You're right her dress is AMAZING, I love the gray. You did her hair PERFECTLY to match it, so so talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so cool being on your blog! Ah, Lindsay, thank you AGAIN so much. It was the perfect hair and made my night so much more amazing (really though, it helped me feel beautiful and completely satisfied with my senior prom!). Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay! :) did my pictures not work? haha I'm just curious cuz I wanna see how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather! they totally worked!! I just didn't want to post all at the same time! So I posted Anna's Monday, Jessica's Wednesday and yours will be up tomorrow :) You've got your very own day :)

    ReplyDelete