Hillary is one of my Signature Brides brides, so I did both hair and makeup (airbrush foundation!). She was such a doll to work with, I absolutely loved her!! She wins one of the earliest brides of the year awards, with only one bride earlier in the morning than her! So we had a great time in the dark of the morning out in West Point getting her ready for her big day. Her family was hilarious I loved them all, especially her mom! Anyway, here are some pictures from her bridal shoot, wedding and I included some at the bottom that I took of her hair at the trial run so you can see more of the detail we did in the back! She had highlights at the trial run which makes the detail very easy to see. Photographer Landon Drean did amazing work, I can't wait to see how her wedding pictures turned out! See his work HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment