Monday, August 22, 2011

{Bride} Katrina-Wedding

I have been so excited for this post!!! There will be a massive picture overload, just a warning!

First of all, Katrina was gorgeous, secondly her wedding was beautiful, and thirdly, her photographer is truly gifted at what she does! These pictures captured the day amazingly! Thanks Amanda Castleberry for the images!! Find her photography blog HERE!!

Because Katrina is one of my BFF's, we had a blast getting ready in the morning at my parents house (for some peace and quiet from the craziness at her parent's house). I did both the hair and makeup, but best of all I had the perfect canvas to work with! Katrina has beautiful features naturally and perfect skin. Lucky girl!











Touch up before the reception...



It was a wonderful day and a beautiful girl! Congrats Trin and Tann!


Extras....
Proceed with caution :)


After an eventful night-before-the-wedding, lacking much sleep, we both look wonderful in these morning shots taken by our other dear friend Elza. (I think the reason we didn't get much sleep is because we tried to fit all 3 of us on one bed. Poor Trina had to move to the couch because she got squashed between us! Poor girl!!) I only share these pictures with you because I think they are hilarious. And the transformation was wonderful!!

---WARNING---
These pictures are completely non-professional, completely silly and both of us just woke up, which is why I made them small.

Good morning Trin!


Looks like we're in a pretty good mood...


She's getting married, so happy!


We both look concerned about something...




Being weird...


1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha I love these. especially the end pictures. I love you peasty! :)

    ReplyDelete