Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{Bride} Megan-Bridals/Wedding

Megan is such a beauty! And has an equally beautiful and wonderful mom. And an equally beautiful home! And the pictures of her wedding...are beautiful! It was so fun getting to know Megan, she was one of my Signature Brides brides and we got along so well! It turns out she married a guy who I went to high school with- we had lots of the same friends but didn't really know each other! Anyway, they are darling together and the incredible Rebekah Westover was their photographer!! Check out her website here. I promise it's a treat, she is INCREDIBLE. Which is why I couldn't resist posting a ton of Megan's pictures. Sorry there weren't any closeups of the hair on the blog or facebook which is where I had to pull them off! The back of her hair was very detailed and intricate. If I get a picture from Rebekah later then I will post it!

Bridals:








Wedding:


No comments:

Post a Comment