
Steph is my cousin. That is why this post has a million pictures! She is one of the sweetest, beautiful-est, most wonderful girls I've ever known! She has a twin, Stacie who will be getting married next summer! I flew to Idaho early for her wedding so I could be there to help out etc. Flying with all my hair/makeup/airbrush stuff gave me a little anxiety, but it was well worth it!
While there, we did a trial run of her hair (she wanted it up on the side for bridals/down on the side for the wedding) and then decided I would go take some bridal pictures of her! That was a blast, I loved being the stylist AND the photographer! I've never used photoshop until I took these pictures and decided to edit them somewhat artistically, bright colors, lighting etc. The lighting was TERRIBLE. Mid-day, tons of shadows, HOTTER THAN HADES and no clouds. So here are a few of them! Just try not to make fun of my amateur editing skills, mmkay guys? Thanks :) After my pics, you'll see the professional photographers pics which are farrrr more amazing than mine. That's why she's the pro. Then you have random candids from family and friends. Hope you don't get sick of pics :) Enjoy!
Bridals:







First time in the dress with the hair and makeup. From mom's camera.

Wedding:
Pictures by Vikki Weissner. Her website is here: www.ctrimage.com




Twins!



Candids from others cameras:

Yeah, so when you get up at 4am to make the bride beautiful, you sorta skip out on making yourself look like anything special. Ha. What's going on with the right side of my hair? Can you say lop-sided poof? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment