Friday, February 25, 2011

Old & New

New:

Recently, two of my brothers' friends came to have me do their hair for Preference (girls choice formal at Lone Peak High School). We had fun!!

AMBER

This is Amber and she wanted something curled, to the side, but more unique. This hairdo was a complete experiment. I thought of it on the spot and didn't know how it would turn out. I decided to braid some tiny pieces in her hair and then make ringlets out of the braids and have them intertwining with her curly bun. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! She really looked fabulous!






KAILYN

This is Kailyn and she is very tall, just like me. Cool! She said she had never had her hair done before, so she was down with anything I wanted to try. Then she showed me a picture of a loose and very messy curly bun, centered on the back of the head. We decided to try it! She too looked beautiful!





Old:

KATRINA

Okay so I have resurrected a couple pics from high school, wish I had more because I did tons then and I think it's hilarious to look back on how style has changed, but here is a beautiful sweeping up-do on one of my besties, Katrina. I don't know why we didn't get a pic of the back because it was a really cool little vintage-y bun with a pretty brooch pinned in the middle. Congrats to Katrina, she is getting married in May and I will be doing her hair once again :)







LINDS...(ME)
What would these posts be if I didn't have a picture of my own hair? Ha I'm realizing I have a picture of myself in most of the categories, probably because that's where i've received a ton of my practice! Here is just one (bad quality) picture of a hair style I did for myself in high school. Can't find a picture from the front (aww that's too bad hahaha the awkward high school years you'll have to miss out on seeing!)



PS...

This weekend I am doing a wedding for my friend Katie Clement! Watch for pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Linds! Wonderful job on all of them! Seriously I was like "Wow" to each one of them!

    ReplyDelete