Friday, February 25, 2011

Vintage Hair Shoot: Lexi

While Lexi's parents were off vacationing in Hawaii, Cam and I took over the household for just over a week. The girls and I decided to take a whole Saturday afternoon to play hair and makeup and do a vintage photo shoot. We did some hair shots and then some fun shots (we'll just put the hair ones up). Paris, her younger sister also joined in on the fun, a post on her pics to come...

Lexi (almost 16 years old) has all sorts of cool, vintage-y clothes and we had a blast, here are a few of our favorites that really show off the hair!













Seriously, she has such gorgeous long hair, she was a fabulous model. Hopefully we'll get to do another shoot in May when her parents leave town again :)

Watch for Paris's shoot, I'll be posting it soon...you won't believe she's only 11 years old...

2 comments:

  1. Linds Im obsessed with this. Obsessed. Who was the photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitie! You are too sweet!! I'm excited for you to see Paris's pics too, they turned out SO pretty!! I took the pics and edited them :) How is married life treating you? Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete