Saturday, January 28, 2012
{Bride} Heather Bee-Bridals/Wedding
Okay so her name isn't Heather Bee, it's Heather Evans Shallenberger.
But I've called her Heather Bee ever since I could talk. She was born 3 days (she says 4) before me and we are cousins.
Heather got married on a beautiful September day at the Manti Temple. The night before we stayed at at quaint little vintage styled bed and breakfast which was SO much fun and SO very Heather. We put on the white robes, shaved our legs in the huge bathtub with all Heather's sisters and her best friend from Georgia. We sipped sparkling cider, made last preparations and tried to go to bed early haha.
Heather's sister Brooke got married just a week before and I am still waiting on pictures for that post!! They also had two cousins on the other side of their family that got married that month. Crazy! There were lots of weddings going on in that family!!
Heather wanted to somehow incorporate pieces of her mother's veil into her hair, so I chose to use these long strands with little pearly flowers to stick into her side curled 'do. Some of the pictures have them, some of the pictures don't.
Heather met with the photographer Scott Jarvie with Jarvie Digital (who is SO fun/INCREDIBLE) a couple hours before her sealing to take some bridal/groomal pictures outside the temple and then took some fun ones after the ceremony! It was a beautiful day from the temple to the reception, everything was perfect.
Isn't she a peach? That's my writing on the bottom of her shoes :) Thank you Pinterest
Sorry about the picture overload, she's my cousin so I couldn't choose between them all, she was so beautiful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















It really was a wonderful day! I love all of the pictures too! BTW sweet daughter if she was born on the 24th and you were born on the 28th it is 4 days!! She is right!! love you most!!!
ReplyDelete