Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{Bride} Tia-Bridals/Wedding

Tia is one of my dearest friends.



I'll never forget the day her mom brought her over to my house so we could play Barbies. It could have been the most awkward situation because we didn't know each other, yet it wasn't because we hit it off right away!! We stayed close through Jr. High and High School, always singing together in talent shows/ward activities or in church. Then I graduated High School and moved to BYU-Idaho, and the next year after she graduated, she came up and we lived together! Shared a room :) And we still have blackmail on each other from those crazy times. Anyway, my sweet Tia got married last October (yes this is long overdue) to the most wonderful guy and I couldn't be happier for her. I LOVED being a part of her special day, I really miss all the times we've had and can't wait to watch her as she learns and grows in this new adventure of marriage. Love you Tia the Great!!

Thanks to Lizzy Kate with Elisabeth Kate Photography for the Images. Since I attended the whole wedding and luncheon and ring ceremony and reception I got to see her in action and I can tell you she is one of THE BEST photographers I have EVER seen/worked with. LOVE HER and highly recommend her!!

Picky friend at the temple (PS I look TERRIBLE):
















2 comments:

  1. We loved you being part of our special day too Linds!!! Thank you so much! Hey, I know, let's do it AGAIN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linz I'm honored to be part of your blog. :) I'm not sure if it was your cute music or the fact that I'm hormonal... but your story about us growing up together made me cry. lol.
    Everytime I look at my pictures I think: 'Man, my hair and makeup are KILLER!! ...oh and that studly man next to me is pretty good-looking too.' ;)
    You are the greatest friend ever and I love your guts!! Thank you so much for everything you did to make my wedding day perfect. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete